Thursday, September 5, 2013

Show Some Lovin' by Following on Bloglovin


Follow my blog with Bloglovin and stay up to date on my posts. I plan to blog about our current school curriculum which I find to be rigorous and enriching for our students. We have a dedicated principal who has turned the school around and we now have an A on our school report card. Our students really held their own in ELA and especially Math tests. We were well above the average in NYC. I plan to turnkey any PD's I attend because I feel spreading our knowledge to each other is extremely valuable and easy in this day and age. The great MLK said "The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." This is my teaching philosophy and what I think everyday when I am tapping into young minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastical Fun in First Grade